Module 1 – Passion in Action
The gift phrases you wrote become the next step in creating your personal brand promise of who you are. We call it an I AM statement. Your I AM statement delivers your authentic brand promise. Expressing yourself from your personal Core Passion energy with an I AM statement amplifies your magnetic energy field attracting the people who want to work with you as you build trust and clarity with people.
The Action is:
Develop your confidence to deliver an authentic, powerful, magnetic, brand promise.
WHY Do I need to create my I AM statement?
- When you believe in your authenticity, others do too.
- Become more believable and trustworthy by describing yourself in terms of what drives you creates a powerful message of authenticity of who you are, you become believable and trustworthy.
- When your I AM statement resonates with you, you are in-tune with what drives you. Use it to verify that you are in alignment with your authenticity.
WHEN will I use my I AM statement?
- Use it as a confidence builder when you need to remember why you are doing what you do.
- Need an answer to WHY you are the best for the job? Use key words from your I AM statement in your presentations, your marketing, your website, your networking, and in all of your self-talk.
- Use it while warming up your voice for a presentation. Say it once or twice.
- Your statement is created from your Core Passion Codes.
- Select one Code, your favorite, and choose a role that appears under the Code’s title in your report. For example, Recognition’s roles include leader, warrior, adventurer.
- Create a sentence starting with I AM, then the words of your role followed by “driven by” with each of the Codes in sequence separated by commas.
The next step closer to your I AM statement is rewriting it using the phrases from Activity #1 and 2.
- Find the words and phrases you listed in Activity #1 and #2.
- Select a word or phrase for each of your top five Codes
- Build the sentence again, starting with I AM, then the words of your role followed by “driven by” with each of the words from your Codes in sequence separated by commas.
Go to Activity #4 and refine your I AM statement until it rings true.